Complaint Review: Pascal Virmoux-Jackson

• Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Pascal Virmoux-Jackson
15, Rue Emile De Najac Lorient, Other France

Pascal Virmoux - Jackson Ripoff He borrowed $1680 to travel and won't pay me back Lorient Lorient France

*Author of original report: Pascal Virmoux-Jackson displayed integrity and heart! A Big Misunderstanding!

I met Pascal on a language learning web site. He is a con artist and takes advantage of American women. He pretended to be interested in me and then I loaned him over $1600 to buy him a plane ticket and he purchased many gifts for himself and his family back home. He promised to pay me back by summer so I could take my own vacation. He then said that he would have my money by the end of June 2004. Now he has blocked my emails from his address and refuses to discuss it. He has ripped me off and I need to warn other people about him. He is very charming and will trick you into believing that he is someone who he is not. He is dangerous and will steal from you without guilt. He needs to be stopped.

Kelly
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2004 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pascal-Virmoux-Jackson/Lorient-Other-56100/Pascal-Virmoux-Jackson-Ripoff-He-borrowed-1680-to-travel-and-wont-pay-me-back-Lorient-97007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pascal Virmoux-Jackson

Pascal Virmoux-Jackson displayed integrity and heart! A Big Misunderstanding!

AUTHOR: Kelly - (U.S.A.)

I want to proclaim that Pascal is a man of integrity and honour. He has proven to be a man of his word and has followed through with everything that he promised to do. Through anger and hurt feelings, I prematurely misreported and misjudged a challenged friendship. Pascal is a wonderful person and I have learned that honour and pride are very important to him. He would never intentionally do anything to jeopardize these respectable qualities.

In all honesty, if I could delete the original report I filed in regards to this misunderstood situation, I would do that without doubt. At this point, I am unable to remove that record so this is the next best thing.

Let it be noted for the record that Pascal doesn't owe me anything. I am so sorry for the extraordinary circumstances he was forced to overcome, but I am proud to say that this man is a friend of mine.