Complaint Review: Paschall Truck Lines

• Reported By: truckerwife — Rossville Georgia United States of America
Paschall Truck Lines
Murray, Kentucky United States of America

Paschall Truck Lines dishonesty at it's best Murray, Kentucky

I put an application on line to Paschall Truck Lines for my husband. After I submitted the app, I got on ripoff report to check them out, which I should have done first. When a recruiter contacted me I told her we were not interested and told her about some of our concerns. She assured me they were just disgruntled complaints and were untrue.

I told her we had been burned by other dishonest companies and at this point it's getting hard to seperate the honest ones from the dishonest. She told me she would send us an information packet and hopefully we would change our minds.

3 weeks past and nothing came, then I recieved a phone call from her saying she was calling with the travel arrangements. I said we had never recieved anything in the mail and she asked what were we waiting for in the mail? I then reminded her of our phone conversation and she acted like she didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about. She then told me she had just talked to my husband the other day. I told her she did not talk to him because our home number was the only one she had and he had not been there. I also told her the only one she had spoken to was me and the last time we talked I told her he was not interested in coming to their company.

She then asked again was he coming to orientation. Very confusing. If I had any doubts about the validity of any complaints, they were gone at that point. Dishonesty at it's best!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paschall-Truck-Lines/Murray-Kentucky-/Paschall-Truck-Lines-dishonesty-at-its-best-Murray-Kentucky-771832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paschall Truck Lines