Complaint Review: pasport to fun and Savingsace

• Updated: Tue, August 31, 2010

• Reported By: M. — Minot North Dakota United States of America
pasport to fun and Savingsace
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

pasport to fun and Savingsace Travelocity fraudulent use of credit card by automatically authorizing your enrollment if you do not respond to their e-mails. Internet, Connecticut

I noticed a charge on my credit card statement last month to Passport to fun and Savings Ace but my wife and I had been traveling and I thought it might be someplace we had taken our grand children. When it turned up again Icalled the number on my Credit card bill and discovered I had been automatically enrolled when I didn't respond to an e-mail from Travelocity.com. Most of the time I delete these without opening them. After talking to credit card co. Ihad tocancel card and file a fraudulent charges document. I called Travelocity and cancelled account with them but I can't get the charges back according to them. Well I'll keep going as Ripoff has suggested and we'll see how it goes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2010 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pasport-to-fun-and-Savingsace/Internet-Connecticut-/pasport-to-fun-and-Savingsace-Travelocity-fraudulent-use-of-credit-card-by-automatically-a-636239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pasport to fun and Savingsace