Complaint Review: Passport Inn & Suites

• Updated: Thu, May 01, 2014

• Reported By: ExposingWrongdoers — Houston Texas
Passport Inn & Suites
601 Texas Ave Kemah, Select State/Province USA

Passport Inn & Suites Refused any compensation giving me a filthy stain sheets Kemah Texas

I was absolutely horrified when I return to my room and turned in at 1AM to pull the comforter back to find a dirty stained top sheet with make up from a previous guest that was never cleaned or changed. I showed pictures to one of the owners, an older woman who said, she personally cleans the sheets and does not under stand why it was on the bed. Seriously? Look at these pictures viewers! How can this be an oversight? I nicely asked for a 50% refund which was about $34.00 and she refuse compensation being aggressively rude, defensive and extremely unprofessional.

I asked to speak to her son Siddharth and said he was gone.  I left my number and asked for him to call me.  Not hearing from him,  I called several hours later and was told he got my message. Never heard from them. I called the next morning and and still he would not return my call.

I filed a dispute twice with my bank. [continued below]....

.....  Each time Passport Inn came back and said, I signed a receipt and it says no refunds and I lost the dispute.  So because I signed a receipt that says no refunds, this gives Siddharth and his mother the right to give me a dirty room, be rude and cheap and not value their guest.  It is hope from my bad experience with Passport Inn stirs travelers away from this hotel for being unprofessional and refuse to make it right cause you will be next.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-Inn-Suites/Kemah-Select-StateProvince-77565/Passport-Inn-Suites-Refused-any-compensation-giving-me-a-filthy-stain-sheets-Kemah-Texa-1143394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport Inn & Suites