Complaint Review: Passport To Fun - AP9 - 24 Protect Plus

• Submitted: Thu, September 25, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 25, 2008

• Reported By:State Center Iowa
Passport To Fun - AP9 - 24 Protect Plus
PO Box 5152 Des Plaines, Illinois U.S.A.

Passport To Fun - AP9 - 24 Protect Plus - Protectplus putting fraudulent charges on my credit card Des Plaines Illinois

Tis company put fraudulent charges on my credit/debit card. When I called them to find out why, all they could tell me was that they would cancel my membership. I repeated to them numerous times that I should not have a membership nor had I ever signed up for anything. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was given the reply "Why, He will tell you the same thing I just did." I told this person that that was very unprofessional and I had requested a supervisor on the phone. The supervisor told me that these charges were pending and hadn't gone through. I explained that if they were pending, then the money would still be in my account and it wasn't. I called my bank and was told that this company has done this to several people and as I see from this website, over 1000 people have been affected. This is insane!

Kscarborough
State Center, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2008 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-To-Fun-AP9-24-Protect-Plus/Des-Plaines-Illinois-60017-5152/Passport-To-Fun-AP9-24-Protect-Plus-Protectplus-putting-fraudulent-charges-on-my-cre-375936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport To Fun - AP9 - 24 Protect Plus