Circuit

• Phone: (866) 755-6693
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

passport to travel SCAM tampa Florida

I tried to book a 3 night cruise. I spoke wth a customer service rep who quoted me a price $576.94 for 2 people. The customer rep advised me that they only had oceanview available for the dates and ship I was trying to book on.

I went on the actual website for the cruise lines and put in the same information and SUPRISE the fair was $65.00 cheaper going through the cruise lines themselves for the exact date, time, and oceanview cabin.

The customer service then told me "that was the price they have for the cruise" I then told them that I would like a refund for fraud and they said to me, "sorry they cannot do that". (NO SUPRISE THERE)

I then told them that I was looking at sites and read about how they were frauds. He then stated to me "I must have read many ripoff reports, but that they have many satisfied customers".

Granted nothing is free, but when you pay a fee of $75.00 and then pay a higher rate then advertised for the exact cruise you would hope to get at least half price NOT almost $100.00 over the actual cruise price not including the additional money you have already given them.

They deserve to be shut down for fraud.

I hope someone will close them down. I will be right there with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/passport-to-travel/tampa-Florida-33624/passport-to-travel-SCAM-tampa-Florida-1062599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on passport to travel