Complaint Review: Passport to Travel

4802 Gunn Highway suite158 Tampa, Florida USA
  • Phone: 866-854-9344
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Passport to Travel Bogus Cruise for two including airfare is anything but free Tampa Florida

We went to a home show an spun a prize wheel which landed on free cruise with airfare for two, after sitting in a 2 hour seminar for Direct Buy who wanted a 6000.00 membership that we politely declined we were given our so called prize. When I got home I opened the packet and read that they wanted 5 dollars to activate, a few weeks later I recieved my vouchers which cost me another 125.00 non refundable to register. two weeks later I got my email and password to go on the site and pick which cruise I wanted to book. I called the number to book cruise and was told that because the dates I chose were so far off I would have to wait till the airlines could be confirmed. I recieved an email two weeks later that said we have been able to confirm your dates and the breakdown is as follows NCF & Taxes 276.81 Processing 269.00 Airtax 55.92 Season 250.00 your total package price per person is 851.73 when I called for an explanation I was told at no time was this called free and that it was only available off peak season (which to them is Oct-Nov) without additional charges. I don't just blame Passport to travel I also blame Direct buy for falsely advertising a free vacation as a prize for listening to their pricey membership mumbo jumbo and worst of all myself for not researching the company before sending money because then I would have seen all the complaints and would have saved my money someone should shut them down!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Passport-to-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33624/Passport-to-Travel-Bogus-Cruise-for-two-including-airfare-is-anything-but-free-Tampa-Flo-1056012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Passport to Travel