Complaint Review: passporttofunplus

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: cathy — peoria Illinois United States of America
passporttofunplus
Internet, Illinois United States of America

passporttofunplus I went on line to buy a airline ticket thru travelocity and passporttofunplus says i asked for a free gift!! I did not because they did this to me before!!!!! I had ordered checks from checks unlimit Internet, Illinois

I paid for an airline ticket on travelocity in Nov.2010 ,the company said I ask for the free gift !! I am sure I did not. I got ripped-off by these people before by ordering checks from checks unlimited!!! So i am aware of their technics.

I overlooked the $19.95 automatic deduction thinking it was my bank account monthly charge! Then after talking to bank and going back to Dec. 2010 when the first charge was taken out I realized what was going on!! I called the pass port to fun plus and was told they would refund me one month of fees!!! I told them I knew it was a rip-off and never used it or even know what it was!!

To no avail!! They said I had no right to expect any refund! But they will give me one month back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/passporttofunplus/Internet-Illinois-61615/passporttofunplus-I-went-on-line-to-buy-a-airline-ticket-thru-travelocity-and-passportto-771555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on passporttofunplus