Complaint Review: Pastor Lisa Benjamin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

*Author of original report: Sandra Newman

*Author of original report: Kay

*General Comment: Lies SANDRA NEWMAN

Lisa Benjamin scammed my out of $7,400 by promising to assist him in getting business loans and starting a business within 30 days.  It has been about 18 months and now she refuses to take his or my calls.  She will not respond to text messages or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pastor-Lisa-Benjamin/Hazelcrest-Illinois-60429/Pastor-Lisa-Benjamin-Scam-Artist-Hazelcrest-Illinois-1122742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pastor Lisa Benjamin

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Pastor Lisa Benjamin is NOT a Crook

AUTHOR: Ashley K.Spencer - (USA)

I began doing business with Mrs.Pastor Lisa Benjamin in October of 2011, shortly after I moved to Illinois. I have a background in Real Estate and Accounting, however I had no work and I needed help finding a job. I have family as well as friends who reside in Hazelcrest, Illinois that attend Pastor Benjamin's church. When I moved to Hazelcrest my Aunt Yolanda Sampson a dedicated member of Pastor Lisa's congregation invited me to attened one of Pastor Lisa's sermons. My first time attending her church I felt Pastor Lisa's spirit before I actually heard her message. Shortly after the sermon, My aunt Yolanda introduced me to Pastor Lisa and I told her I had just moved from South Carolina and that I worked as an accountant for over 15 years as well as in Real Estate for over 10. Pastor Lisa explained to me that nothing is a coincidence, God brought us together for a higher purose and that if interested she had a few projects I could help with. Pastor Lisa Benjamin and I have a mutual love for the community and we both noticed how there is a Lack of Knowledge within our community about credit and finances. We both agreed that Pastor Lisa being an active and powerful voice in the community should use her platform as a Pastor and help educate her clegry members on the importance of Credit and how to repair credit. That is all.

Pastor Lisa and I created a credit consultation service free for all current church members, and everything went extremely well. I never heard or saw her ask for any money, and I worked first hand with Pastor Lisa for over 3 years, making calls on behalf of our members to different credit beauru agencies also connecting those who needed funding with the resources they needed (i.e loan brokers,banks etc) and I can contest that nothing was derived from greed or mischief. Pastor Lisa Benjamin's intent was and is to help the community and help those spiritually with the Faith.The many people of God who we helped over the years who saw the results of our ministry would often feel the need to donate and we accepted all donations. Pastor Lisa Benjamin should not be listed on Rip off report as all clients involved with utelizing our services knew that we outsourced with 3rd parties which could result in a direct loss. All clients have/had knowledge of these terms and conditions. We all have been in the middle of a deal that did not close or go right, however I know for a fact Pastor Lisa Benjamin did not recieve money to process any loans or better yet Garunteed any funding. Pastor Lisa Benjamin is a woman of God who still and will always do Gods Work. I am unaware of this claim and the account of which it was made.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: - ()

I find it really bad character to try and bad mouth and lie on individuals, Mr Newman credit was trpaired and trades was placed on his profile Mr Newman also has received a corporation which can be found on the SECRETARY OF STATES website

Sandra Newman

AUTHOR: Sandra Newman - ()

I, Sandra Newman never filed this report.  This is crazy.

Kay

AUTHOR: Upset Mother - ()

Kay,

I don't even know if you really exist.  For all I know you could be Lisa, pretending to be someone else.  You are concerned that your livelyhood is in jeapordy?  What about lives you ruin while holding high offices in churches...takin peoples' money and then don't accept their calls or call them back....causing evictions and undue medical expenses from the stress of being scammed by you.  Yes you have my addresses.  You obtained them as part of your scam.  Filing false police reports is just as much a crime as the other things you're doing.  Go ahead and file the report.  I'm sure the judge would love to see all of the text messages, email messages, and hear the taped conversations.  Phoney taxes and checks?  Now you're lying to cover your own tracks. I have an attorney, too!

#5 General Comment

Lies SANDRA NEWMAN

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Mr Anthony Newman this is Kay and everything you and your mom is saying are all lies, because you and Eunice did not agree with your PHONY taxes and all the past years your mom and her boyfriend trick the IRS out of I tried to put that fire out but what you are trying to do to Lisa is ALL lies.... we were told about you threathen people with guns and how your mom write PHONY checks not 1 time did we try to press chareges but we will be going to the police I have all the nasty messages you left on my phone and even how you called back playing with yourself on the phone.  I KNOW EUNCIE HAS PUT A ORDER OF POTECTION OUT THERE ON YOU AND MYSELF, ANNETTE, EUNICE AND THRESESA WILL BE PUTTING A RODER OF PROTECTION OUT THERE ON YOU IMMEDIATELY... THIS IS PEOPLE LIVELY HOOD YOU ALL ARE MESSING WITH AND IT WILL NOT GO UN PUNISHED... YOU MOTHER NAME IS SANDRA NEWMAN AND I HAVE HER ILLINOIS AND HER MEMPHIS ADDRESS I AM GOING TO ASK FOR JUSTICE AND BESIDES I THINK YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME.