Complaint Review: Pastor Lisa Benjamin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

*Author of original report: Sandra Newman

*Author of original report: Kay

*General Comment: Lies SANDRA NEWMAN

Lisa Benjamin scammed my out of $7,400 by promising to assist him in getting business loans and starting a business within 30 days.  It has been about 18 months and now she refuses to take his or my calls.  She will not respond to text messages or emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pastor-Lisa-Benjamin/Hazelcrest-Illinois-60429/Pastor-Lisa-Benjamin-Scam-Artist-Hazelcrest-Illinois-1122742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pastor Lisa Benjamin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: - ()

I find it really bad character to try and bad mouth and lie on individuals, Mr Newman credit was trpaired and trades was placed on his profile Mr Newman also has received a corporation which can be found on the SECRETARY OF STATES website

Sandra Newman

AUTHOR: Sandra Newman - ()

I, Sandra Newman never filed this report.  This is crazy.

Kay

AUTHOR: Upset Mother - ()

Kay,

I don't even know if you really exist.  For all I know you could be Lisa, pretending to be someone else.  You are concerned that your livelyhood is in jeapordy?  What about lives you ruin while holding high offices in churches...takin peoples' money and then don't accept their calls or call them back....causing evictions and undue medical expenses from the stress of being scammed by you.  Yes you have my addresses.  You obtained them as part of your scam.  Filing false police reports is just as much a crime as the other things you're doing.  Go ahead and file the report.  I'm sure the judge would love to see all of the text messages, email messages, and hear the taped conversations.  Phoney taxes and checks?  Now you're lying to cover your own tracks. I have an attorney, too!

#4 General Comment

Lies SANDRA NEWMAN

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

Mr Anthony Newman this is Kay and everything you and your mom is saying are all lies, because you and Eunice did not agree with your PHONY taxes and all the past years your mom and her boyfriend trick the IRS out of I tried to put that fire out but what you are trying to do to Lisa is ALL lies.... we were told about you threathen people with guns and how your mom write PHONY checks not 1 time did we try to press chareges but we will be going to the police I have all the nasty messages you left on my phone and even how you called back playing with yourself on the phone.  I KNOW EUNCIE HAS PUT A ORDER OF POTECTION OUT THERE ON YOU AND MYSELF, ANNETTE, EUNICE AND THRESESA WILL BE PUTTING A RODER OF PROTECTION OUT THERE ON YOU IMMEDIATELY... THIS IS PEOPLE LIVELY HOOD YOU ALL ARE MESSING WITH AND IT WILL NOT GO UN PUNISHED... YOU MOTHER NAME IS SANDRA NEWMAN AND I HAVE HER ILLINOIS AND HER MEMPHIS ADDRESS I AM GOING TO ASK FOR JUSTICE AND BESIDES I THINK YOU ALL HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LONG TIME.