Complaint Review: Pat Mathews

• Updated: Sun, May 12, 2013

• Reported By: hardwood floor theft — bethel Ohio
Pat Mathews
cold streem cincinnati, Ohio USA

Pat Mathews I installed hardwood flooring and when I had one coat left he wood not let me finish to get paid cincinnati Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Are you a contractor?

I istalled a hardwood floor ahen i came to finish he had a freind take my tools and called the police. I had 30 minutes of work left he will not let me put on the last coat of polyurathane and pay me the three thousand he owes me. You always see home owners getting help when a contractor rips them off Who helps the honest working man when the home owner refuses to pay?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2013 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pat-Mathews/cincinnati-Ohio-45230/Pat-Mathews-I-installed-hardwood-flooring-and-when-I-had-one-coat-left-he-wood-not-let-m-1050367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pat Mathews

Are you a contractor?

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

File a lien against his property.