Complaint Review: Patricia Ball

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Tia — Mahopac New York
Patricia Ball
6 Gregory ST Mahopac, New York USA

Patricia Victoria Ball I purchased chips with my master card, it was approved and then the money was removed from myame although there is more than enough money on my credit card. This is the fourth time this has happened I will NOT let this contiunue to happen without making a complaint. I just found out where to mke this complaint so I have to let Double Down Casino know what's going on, I have the money being taken out of my bank account but the money is being taken off the game while I'm playing it! Enough is enough already. Mahopac New York

I used my bank card on 4 different occasions to buy chips to  play Double Down Casino video Poker and right in the middle of these games the money was removed and I was left with no money, although I wasn't finished playig and there should've been money available. This happened 4 times. Also I have answered approximately 12 surveys witch are suppost to give you money to play Doulble Down Casino and the money was never applied to my account. I did enjoy playing this game buy there's entirely to many problems with the game. My money is being taken from my acccount and I am not able to play because right in the middle of the game the money is removed. I answered so many surveys which was to apply the money to my account and that never happened!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 03:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patricia-Ball/Mahopac-New-York-10541/Patricia-Victoria-Ball-I-purchased-chips-with-my-master-card-it-was-approved-and-then-th-1067340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patricia Ball