Complaint Review: patricia wells

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: jaime — fontana California United States of America
patricia wells
6010 Brackston Road, Internet United States of America

patricia wells Gary colwell, 14999 Wunderlich Dr., Houston, TX, 77069, United States I almost fell into a trap, i am glad that i went out of my way to search the address to the scam on-line, Internet

*General Comment: Patricia Wells

I almost bought a trailer on Craig-List, for $2750.00 which seemed very cheap. I contacted the ad, and gave my phone #, but i only got an e-mail, about paying for it on Amazon? with certain instructions on how to pay for it with money-gram? i knew this was a scam, but i wanted to see how far i can go with this,,  I received an E-mail from Amazon, which gave me an invoice about a 2005 jayco make, but no Vin# nor a plate#, I e-mail the person (Patricia Wells) and told her i needed that info. for insurance purposes,, i got no response,, so i Goggled the address that she gave  me and then i find out that Ripoof- REport,  had a case already on this address,, i have now confirmed that this was just a scam!!!!!!  but they sure are good!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/patricia-wells/internet/patricia-wells-Gary-colwell-14999-Wunderlich-Dr-Houston-TX-77069-United-States-944453. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on patricia wells

#1 General Comment

Patricia Wells

AUTHOR: Mar - (United States of America)

I also had the same experience.  I responded to an ad for the 2005 Jayco camper,  same identical thing.   I to did some researching because I was not going to send money to Amazon Payments.  I told her I would come with cash when we looked at the camper, asked where the camper was located and have not heard back!!   All I can say is WOW!!!

And to think she is trying to tell people she is military and leaving for Afghanistan!!!  What a disgrace to our country!!! My daughter is ARMY and she has been to Afghanistan........I hope someone finds this Patricia Wells and gives her what she deserves!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC