desperate

3434 Donaldson ave Baton Rouge, Louisiana USA
  • Phone: 2259162870
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Patricia woolfolk I want to correct my statement about Michael Robertson. I was informed that Michael Robertson was just doing his job and was not responsible for his client deposit. However, Mr. Robertson is trying to repay my client deposit and any financial damages to any parties in this matter. Baton Rouge Louisiana

I want to correct my statement concerning Micheal Robertson. After I have been shown that Mr. Robertson is concern about is clients and being informed that Micheal Robertson was just doing his job and not responsible for client deposit. Mr. Robertson kept a open communication with client based on information that was given to him.

However, Mr. Robertson is trying to repay the Hawthorne their deposit and correct any financial damages to all parties in this matter. Therefore, Michael Robertson is an asset to the community as a loan officer and the lending industry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patricia-woolfolk/Baton-Rouge-Louisiana-70814/Patricia-woolfolk-I-want-to-correct-my-statement-about-Michael-Robertson-I-was-informed-1103421. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patricia woolfolk