Complaint Review: Patrick Adekundle Obafunwa

• Updated: Wed, November 27, 2013

• Reported By: TrickMcknight — Los Angeles California
Patrick Adekundle Obafunwa
6900 S. Western Los Angeles, Select State/Province USA

Patrick Adekundle Obafunwa AKA. Brain McKnight the Scammer Patrick A. Obfunwa Car Scam Artist, Uses Gods Name to Gane Trust, Takes Money from the Disadvantaged, Hiding from Customers that want Refunds. Los Angeles California

*Author of original report: Partick A. Obfunwa Car Scam Artist

To go ahead and make this short, Partick A. Obfunwa and his wife are awful human beings, living off Cash From good people in need of a car like bloated Dog Flees. They Owe me over $2,000 in money Invested, Random money, and wages Never Paid Back. I've seen them pocket Cash from people that came to us for a deal on a car. I have lost friends, and family behind these people and the cars that have been sold to people I know personaly ( Nightmare).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Adekundle-Obafunwa/Los-Angeles-Select-StateProvince-90047/Patrick-Adekundle-Obafunwa-AKA-Brain-McKnight-the-Scammer-Patrick-A-Obfunwa-Car-Scam-A-1102610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Adekundle Obafunwa

Partick A. Obfunwa Car Scam Artist

AUTHOR: BmK2013 - ()

Seems to me Patrick uses God's name to gane TRUST from people then uses you and leaves you with nothing Like he did me and others. i quit because I invested money and had to sale the Car's at the same time, and not get all my money not even a car to equal me out. And the awful way him and his wife treated me the last couple of weeks instead of sorting out somthing for me the right way. I hope these people are no longer in operation. .