Complaint Review: Patrick BMW in Chicago

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: L.A — MT Prospect Illinois
Patrick BMW in Chicago
700 E Golf Rd Schaumburg, Illinois USA

Patrick BMW in Schaumburg Horrible Service.. Master Scam Artists.. Rude.. Con Doctors.. Untrained Mechanics! Schaumburg Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Some dealership service department need a check up from the neck up

Horrible Service.. Master Scam Artists.. Rude.. Con Doctors.. Untrained Mechanics! First off, I am not of a complainer but here is what happened during my visit to this shady dealer.

I have received a coupon for oil change that is advertising for a complete oil change for $79.99.

I have called and the reception was polite, as I have booked my appointment for the oil change to be performed this morning. Please keep in your mind, I am familiar with this car, and I have performed similar services in other dealers in this state and in other state.

The minute I walk in to the service department, right on my appointment time. No service advisor to be seen any where! Alright I have waited and I was greeted by the Service Advisor" Scam Artist JR" Named AARON.
Yeah the scam has just began. I sat in his office and he started by saying you need spark plugs set.

I explained that this car has only 45,000 miles, he proceeded by saying its turbo and it needs to be changed every 20,000 miles. Once I have informed him that BMW 328XI isn't turbo have said yes it will need spark plugs every 20,000 miles, despite BMW recommendation every 90,000.

Among other services that is not due or needed ! Sure why not??

He then proceeded to recommend bunch of other services, that neither was showing up on the car I-drive nor It was recommended by any other dealer. Sure they would love to change everything under the hood, although the car is running perfect and nothing really is due to be changed.

I guess this coupon for the oil change is the "Bait" for BMW drivers to bring their cars and get caught like fish with the bait.

A very fast 15 minute passed and my service is done. Wow ! Express Service!      I came to the dealer with half the oil showing on the I-Drive and yellow warning to change oil within 2000 miles. Sure I paid and took off. I then looked at the I-Drive where I was shocked to see nothing have changed. Still half way and yellow warning indicator is on.

I came back and I have asked to speak to the service manager" No name badge" he is the service manager on the weekend. He should off have a badge the reads " Hello I am going to scam the hell of you!" Now we are talking to the " Dr.Scam Artist!" Actual PHD in Scamming! I am impressed!

He said they have shorten the oil by half quart. Yea why not save $10 in oil cost. Its the least they can do!
Sure Its showing half way so may be it was never changed.

He then took the car and came back and said he top off it. Nothing changed in the car computer, as the opposite of every other oil change I have done.

He started saying nonsense info like the spark plugs, the sensor and suggesting more services. The thermal feature before its going to change this imaginary oil change. Where in fact it's non complete service. Yeah then he threaten me to throw me out by calling the cops.

Sure he did call the cops and nothing really happened other than them suggesting to call BMW North America and complain.

Here is my advise... If you want to service your car... get scammed .. get robbed blind... get treated like you are a non human.. get escorted by cops.. and argue with non educated service thugs ! Then Go ahead and take your car to Patrick's BMW.

If you are up for a world class Humiliation Experience then this is the PLACE!

A perfect dealer for replacing non needed parts, charging money for nothing, may be sabotage your car .. Who knows?

Welcome to the mobster dealer!

You guys are non professionals and its truly a bad image for BMW!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-BMW-in-Chicago-/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/Patrick-BMW-in-Schaumburg-Horrible-Service-Master-Scam-Artists-Rude-Con-Doctors-U-1078937. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick BMW in Chicago

Some dealership service department need a check up from the neck up

AUTHOR: Auto dealer fraud Investigator - ()

This posting is for the person who posted the above ripoff report. You would think that going to a BMW dealership which is considered a luxury car dealer you would get better treatment than that, Providing if what you say is true.  I personally feel that this dealership does not have a high CSI rating with their customers.  Some dealerships when you buy a new car, Will prevent you from getting a customer relations survey from the manufacture. They do this to prevent you from telling the manufacture how you feel about the dealership..

Dealers with questionable ways of doing business don't want the manufactures to know they're misleading and deceptive ways to increase the bottom line. Sometimes when dealerships prevent you from getting the survey it also helps prevent you from getting safety recall notices from the manufacturers.  They do this by falsifying the RDR records That's retail delivery report that goes from the dealership to the manufacture.  They will Falsify your contact information on the RDR's That they send it to the manufacturer, Such as your correct phone number you correct mailing address or your correct email address will all be false.  I caught a local Ford dealership right here in Phoenix Arizona submitting false contact information To Ford Motor Company.

The dealership did not want Ford Motor Company to know how rude they treated their customers.
I brought the story to 3TV in Phoenix Arizona and they refused to do the story. I believe one of their major advertisers was doing it They didn't want to lose that advertising revenue that's my belief.

I have some contact information below that you can contact BMWs corporate main office and let them know how you've been treated. What would be cool is To print off a copy of your ripoff report and mail it to BMWs corporate main office. Some dealership owners do not know how dirty the employees treat the customers. And some dealership owners do not even care. If you have to go to the dealership again. If you have to go to this dealership for service again in the future print copy of this report and give it to your service advisor

Never be too quick to trust your service advisor the more you spend more money goes in their pocket.
Here is my definition of the word sale
S-uckers
A-re
L-oose &
E-asy

If you feel the dealership is RUDE get up and walk out it will always save you money and lower your blood pressure. And never do business with somebody you like you will put yourself in an unsafe comfort zone. If they know that you will not go anywhere else because you like them you will always pay SO MUCH MORE.

BMW of North America, LLC

Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677-7731

Customer Relations:
1-800-831-1117

Customerrelations@bmwusa.com

By the way use the above email address to your advantage email this link to the above email address.