Complaint Review: Patrick Gaete

• Updated: Fri, September 06, 2013

• Reported By: Wee choon hin — Singapore Florida
Patrick Gaete
1920 EAST HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD STE 622 HALLANDALE BEACH, Florida USA

Patrick Gaete Patrick MoralesEPIC MICRO ELECTRONICS, INC.patrick@eteag.compatrick@completecomponentsinc.com Eteag Solutions IncEteag Solutions Inc Patrick Gaete, Amy Fail to deliver electronic parts after I teletranfser payment of US$4000 to them Coral Springs Florida singapore

now he is at it again , with new company and name

EPIC MICRO ELECTRONICS, INC.

1920 EAST HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD STE 622
HALLANDALE BEACH, FL 33009

I have search for Cree Leds for my project thru the internet, informing suppliers on my required qty and target price. Patrick Gaete, Owner and Sales Rep of Eteag Soultions Inc called thru phone to my office to check my interest and details on my enquiry.
After assessing my target wished pricing, he send me a official quote dated 2 Sep 2008 thru email to give me his offer.

After some consideration, I decided to accept his offer and requested a performia invoice. Based on this invoice, I teletransfer US$4000 for a qty of 2000 pcs of Cree Leds. The lead time was suppose to short quick delivery (stated in the quote as 2 days and available thru local OEM) turn up to be much delay with several phones and email stating delay in shipment from their source and finally parts rejected due to poor quality.

I have further seek their response as I urgently need my parts. Eventually, they cannot be reach by phone and not responsing by email.Until now, I am still waiting for my parts

Wee choon hin
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Gaete/HALLANDALE-BEACH-Florida-33009/Patrick-Gaete-Patrick-MoralesEPIC-MICRO-ELECTRONICS-INCpatricketeagcompatrickcomplet-1082371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Gaete