Complaint Review: Patrick Gilmartin

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: Get This Guy — Las Vegas Nevada
Patrick Gilmartin
4280 Bold Regatta Ct. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Patrick Gilmartin, Asset Retention Services Patrick Gilmartin, Ripoff, Con Artist, Liar Las Vegas Nevada

Patrick Gilmartin promised me that he would help me get my patent idea on the market. On January 14th, 2014, I gave him $1000.00 to get me started.  Over the months, I kept contacting him and asking where do we stand with the production and there was one excuse after another.

Then he wanted more money to complete the job and I asked for some type of progress report or product and I get, “I’m working on it”.  I told him to give me my money back and I never heard from him again even after several emails and calls.

I am going to take this schmuck to court and get my money back.  If you want to join me, email me at NeedU2Help at Gmail Dot Com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Gilmartin/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/Patrick-Gilmartin-Asset-Retention-Services-Patrick-Gilmartin-Ripoff-Con-Artist-Liar-L-1129474. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Gilmartin