Complaint Review: Patrick Motors

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: rmani — Basking Ridge New Jersey
Patrick Motors
519 Washington St Auburn, Massachusetts USA

Patrick Motors Sold me a car advertised as CPO then stuck me with a repair bill two years later saying the car was not Certified. Auburn Massachusetts

This is pretty simple. I bought a car here that was advertised as CPO. I am not local so I drove fou hours to pickup the car. Two years later I went to my local dealer to have the car looked at and was stuck with a diagnostic bill because the car was never marked down as a certified VW.

I called and spoke to someone at this dealership who kept me waiting for a week to try and get a resolution. My request was simple. Pickup my $130 diagnostic bill and we can call it even since my car's CPO warranty would have expired in the next few weeks anyway because I drive a lot.

I was told this would not happen. I was polite and sent a link showing the original car advertised as CPO. I was even told that even though all cars are advertisied as Certified that does not mean they are. What the hell does that mean?

I will never do business with this dealership again and plan to have a lawyer send a letter not only asking for a reimbursement of the bill, but also a reimbursement for my time and money.

This is really a shame because I had a very modest and resonable request. Running a diagnostic on a car costs the dealer nothing, and could have easily been absored if they'd just called the other local dealer I took the car too and told them there was a misunderstanding.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patrick-Motors/Auburn-Massachusetts-01501/Patrick-Motors-Sold-me-a-car-advertised-as-CPO-then-stuck-me-with-a-repair-bill-two-years-1133425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patrick Motors