Complaint Review: patrick wayne

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Illinois United States of America
patrick wayne
naperville, Illinois United States of America

patrick wayne TEXTS over and over calls get your info lies does not show up naperville, Illinois

client has been texting me over and over since i got to chicago. He calls me and ask my location and hotel information along with adress. I told him my info and he said hed be here in 20 min. client took long and i assumed he was a no show. he then calls and says hes here. i gave him my room number waited and waited and he did not show up. made me feel very uncomfortable and wasted my time. be careful do not see or take serious!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/patrick-wayne/naperville-Illinois-/patrick-wayne-TEXTS-over-and-over-calls-get-your-info-lies-does-not-show-up-naperville-I-952563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on patrick wayne