Complaint Review: Patriot Health Institute

• Updated: Tue, May 21, 2013

• Reported By: Chuck A — Port Orchard Washington
Patriot Health Institute
405 W Fairmont Dr Tempe, Arizona USA

Patriot Health Institute deducted $$$ from my checking account after I sent them several cancel notices via e-mail per their instructions forcing me to cancel my debit card Tempe Arizona

I ordered one bottle of their product through the internet and paid by Debit Card.

I cancelled any further orders. Within a month I was billed for a futher order ($67.00) and product was shipped to me. I marked "refused" on the package and mailed it back.

I sent another e-mail cancelling any and all order and requested a refund.

Within a month another order arrived and I returned it. I sent another e-mail demand them to cease and refund $134.00.

I have received no reply to any of my emails.

I contacted my bank... they said my only recourse is to cancel my debit card.

I plan to file as many compliants as possible to stop this unehical practice and sec ure a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Health-Institute/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Patriot-Health-Institute-deducted-from-my-checking-account-after-I-sent-them-several-1052643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Health Institute