Complaint Review: Patriot Health Institute

• Reported By: Steve — Macclenny Florida
Patriot Health Institute
405 W. Fairmont Dr. Tempe, Arizona USA

Patriot Health Institute rip-off Tempe Arizona

This item was ordered because they claim it would help with my testosterone problem. They said they would give a 200 % money back guarantee so I thought this must be ok to order. The problem is , I've tried to contact them to stop the order. The number they give is a recording only...no voice mail. The internet site is no good. Because they set it up for recuring charges, I keep getting billed. I did the only thing I could. I cancelled my charge card. My advise is don't get mixed up with them or you'll be sorry, just as I am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Patriot-Health-Institute/Tempe-Arizona-85282/Patriot-Health-Institute-rip-off-Tempe-Arizona-1059395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Patriot Health Institute