Complaint Review: patriot health

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: john — abbott Texas United States of America
patriot health

patriot health United fire insurance patriot health seems to be a scam. nobody has ever heard of them. they take your money and no results Internet

*General Comment: this is true thy are a ripoff

I was looking for health insurance and thought i was getting a quote from blue cross but ended up with a salesman who told me about this healthcare. Talked me into it for me wife and kids. Thought this would be good being wife diabetic. Told me that this would save me money and also said they had rx plan to help with insulin.

Paid over the phone and had to have recorded conversations with several people and said they would bill me monthly and not to be late or i could lose the plan i was on. I noticed that i did not get a bill and they were withdrawing funds out of my account.

Brought my son to doctor and tried to use the card provided witch they said they never heard of. I paid for that visit. Wife went to doctor and same thing happened. I paid for that visit. Went to walmart for insulin they never heard of prescription plan. I paid for it again. The next time i called the provider they said that they had never heard of me. Finally they activated my card after about 2 hours and told me to try it now. Bought 500 dollars of insulin and the plan didn't save one cent. I paid for it again.

I've tried to cancel membership they were supposed to call me to but never did. Called again kept telling me to call back so they could record my cancellation but would get someones voicemail. I have the conversation recorded that i left on their voicemail. Managed to stop 2 payments. Please beware this is a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/patriot-health/internet/patriot-health-United-fire-insurance-patriot-health-seems-to-be-a-scam-nobody-has-ever-h-993663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on patriot health

#1 General Comment

this is true thy are a ripoff

AUTHOR: lamar - (United States of America)

scam