Complaint Review: patsy perkins

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: international_5 — ny New York United States of America
patsy perkins
1212 woodlawn ave. dallas, tx 75208 Internet United States of America

patsy perkins Prpmediagroup scam artist looking to rip off indie artist , Internet

*Author of original report: WATCH OUT FOR A PUBLICIST BY THE NAME OF PATSY PERKINS, SHE IS AN INTERNET CON ARTIST OUT TO RIP OFF INDIE ARTIST...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/patsy-perkins/internet/patsy-perkins-Prpmediagroup-scam-artist-looking-to-rip-off-indie-artist-Internet-1002135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on patsy perkins

AUTHOR: international_5 - (United States of America)

I am filing this report to bring awareness of this individual her name is Patsy Perkins and she's the ceo of a non license company on the internet by the name of PRPMEDIAGROUP. This lady is a complete fraud and she does this for a living seeking out indie artist to rip them off. I know because I was one of her victims she scammed me for $12 thousand dollars. I met patsy Perkins through a producer name foolstamp from louisana and Texas area. He introduced me to her saying that she could really help me get into the industry and told me all the people she worked for and made it seem like she was a big figure to know and could make me dream come true. I went online to look her up and so her credentials says she worked as a publicist for baby of cash money, the real freeway Rick ross, and many others. But learning now anybody can say and or print write ups on celebrities and may have never met that person a day in life. However I fell for it cause like any other struggling indie artist I thought that this was my final break. I went into a publishing deal with her, she promised me in contract that she would shop me to all major and indie labels. She said she would provide me with multi media publications, radio interviews, red carpet events, etc etc. Upon starting her services I had to pay $5 thousand dollars upfront. I did so and I thought that she would get the job done, but she fed me a bunch of crap. She only got me on two miscellaneous sites, and when I asked her what happen to the major sites you promise, that's when after 2 months of no success she returned back to me and said you only paid me to shop a deal if you want media you have to pay $3 thousand more. At that moment I thought something fishy about it cause the contract said otherwise. But instead I really thought this lady was legit and I didn't want to cause any problems so I paid it again. The additional money was for as she said media,radio,etc. Again nothing was done. She then contacted her friend at interscope records his name is DON CLEMONS. Somehow they must of plotted a scam because he then came into the picture and promised me a deal but he wanted to be paid a fee under the table for brokering the deal..l paid him $4 thousand dollars and waited for the deal. Shortly after I just got so discouraged and felt like this lady was scamming me and I started to voice how I felt about being unsatisfied of her services. She would ell me relax I'm on it. But . Nothing was done, I started asking people I know in the industry affiliated and they all said she's nobody never heard of her etc. Then one day me and her got into an argument and from that day forward I told her my lawyer will be contacting her. She has been on the run since august of 2012 until recently legal process servers finally tracked her down after so many attempts she was avoiding them they served her. I'm waiting now to appear in court to have a judgment but she supposed to have filed bankruptcy. However my case works out I want everybody on the internet to watch out for this lady and others like her. She still operates online thru Facebook,Twitter, and every other outlet she can to lure indie artist into her trap. I have lawsuit papers to provide and everything. There are many others who are suing her as well this is why she filed bankruptcy under her name. Heads up becareful and look up a person before you make any financial transactions online cause these kind of people do this kind of criminal activities for a living...