Complaint Review: patti novak buffalo niagra introductions

• Submitted: Tue, November 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: susy — las vegas Nevada
patti novak buffalo niagra introductions
1515 e tropicana suite 345 las vegas, Nevada USA

patti novak buffalo niagra introductions stay away!!! las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Be an adult, not emotional child

Very excited when i heard that she had moved her office to vegas...the results though were terrible and i paid for a whole year,yes i was a sucker, a widow with 5 kids i really believed patti had good intentions but i was wrong. She took my money 1200,and never completed what she promised,please stay away from her...find another matchmaker. I had to stop after 3 months,i knew i would not recieve my money back. I did leave her a message and let her know how disappointed i was with her service and i no longer wished to continue...never received a call back,not great customer service...again stay away from her,instead buy her book,i did like her book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/patti-novak-buffalo-niagra-introductions/las-vegas-Nevada-89119/patti-novak-buffalo-niagra-introductions-stay-away-las-vegas-Nevada-1097163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on patti novak buffalo niagra introductions

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Be an adult, not emotional child

AUTHOR: smart consumer - ()

ok, so I signed up for Patti's services, and right from the start, she did not promise I would meet "the one."  I was suprised, but appreciated the direct talk and realistic views.  I mean, how was she supposed to know how I would react on the date, who was interested in me, before I started dating?  I had to schedule 4 dates over the week - something e-dating NEVER produced!!!

Get real - I'm not part of the "Silent Majority" that support interpersonal matchmaking - but if there is only one or two negative reviews for the tens of thousands of her customers...maybe ITS NOT HER!!!!