- Report: #1090198
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Paul Blanco Dealerships
Paul Blanco Dealerships3190 Auto Center Circle Stockton, California USA
Paul Blanco Dealerships Fresh Start Program Deceptive practices used to sell cars and offering contradictory statements Stockton California
*Author of original report: Dear - you gave yourself away,
*Consumer Comment: You Gave Yourself Away!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
DECEPTIVE AND MISLEADING BUSINESS PRACTICES
The other side of the story of the Paul Blanco Dealership
The growth and expansion of Paul Blanco Dealership is based on helping those with credit challenges obtain a car but on September 3, 2013 I unfortunately I purchased a car that has been no less than a nightmare for me and my impression now is that their business is based on deceptive and misleading business practices that takes advantage of a person’s trust. I thought I was an isolated case but in my research on the internet I discovered many people that have experienced problems with this dealership.
The primary reason for contacting the dealership was after only driving my car for less than 24 hours it turned off completely in the middle of an intersection which caused a car driving behind me to slam on their brakes avoiding a potential collision and yes, maybe a disaster. This incident alone began was stressful enough not including the other concerns that will be listed. Numerous conversations can only be described as highly disturbing due to conflicting information given by several representatives.
It is our belief that in your discovery you will not only confirm the complaints listed below but more than likely discover more. This company must be exposed to alert other individuals considering to purchase from Paul Blanco Dealership, it is also important to note that we have exhausted all our efforts in contacting this company even sending urgent appeals to the Puto Blanco, Owner. I am urgently requesting that you consider investigating this business in which case:
- The first impression is that they are interested in serving new customers by their constant non-stop ‘tele-marketing’ but once you buy they won’t return your calls.
- Communicating an approved amount by the bank only to find out that they don’t have any cars in the price range forcing the potential buyer in a higher priced car.
- Selling you a warranty without asking if the buyer is interested. The finance person will only instruct you to “sign here and sign here”.
- No explanation of the optional 48 hour cancelation but instead deceive the buyer by telling them to just “sign here”, unknowingly signing the ‘24 hour decline cancelation option’.
- Receiving multiple instructions and conflicting information on how to seek assistance or resolution in repairing a problem with a car.
- Told that the warranty could not be canceled or would affect the payment which is incorrect
- Being told that the car could not be returned due to waiving the option. (This option charges $250.00 that allows the buyer to cancel with 48 hours including a $500.00 restocking fee) To any state legislator, is there a way to change this law???
- Being told twice by the Finance Manager they were willing to exchange the car due to the mechanical concerns only to find out that this was incorrect since the bank had already paid for the purchased car.
- The meeting listed in number 8 was interrupted by a person that identified himself as Reggie ‘the Boss’, at first he communicated in a way that was appreciated but we soon learned that he practiced what can be best described as ‘sleazy used car salesman’ gimmicks, because they will do anything to sell car for a fast buck.
- Reggie claimed that he was sent to Stockton to clean up and get the dealership running right and that he expected nothing less and so on and so on.
Reggie stated that canceling the warranty would not be a problem but stated that the price on the contract would remain the same and there was nothing he could do about it, (we found out later that the finance company would eventually send the adjusted amount once the warranty was credited).
- At this same meeting and also with a discussion with the finance manager, they were informed that we also needed additional time to come up with the remainder of the down payment and we were promised they would give us additional time, they were also told that messages were left about needing the extra time but those calls were not returned.
- On September 24th my bank informed me that my account was overdrawn due to the withdrawal that Paul Blanco processed when we attempted to correct this matter due to the verbal promises made by both the ‘Boss’ and finance manager we were told that the they only processed what I had already authorized them to do and when I proposed that I would take this up with my Bank, Monica from Collections told me very rudely, “Well, you can do that if you want but you are going to lose”.
To conclude, I provide the majority of the living expenses for my grandparents that are both being taken care of due to medical conditions, I purchased this car to have reliable transportation to drive my grandparents to their doctor’s appointments and emergency hospital visits, I personally have a medical condition that has been jeopardized by this horrible nightmare of a dealership, I have lost sleep and experiencing side effects because of this added stress. Please, Please I beg you to investigate this company, your review may help other unsuspecting people before they buy their car from Paul Blanco. For further proof, read yelp, google and other online comments about this company, you investigation no doubt will enable others to come forward with their ‘horror stories’
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Blanco-Dealerships/Stockton-California-95212/Paul-Blanco-Dealerships-Fresh-Start-Program-Deceptive-practices-used-to-sell-cars-and-of-1090198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.