Complaint Review: paul guerra

1742 W. 18th chicago, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 773-885-6686
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

paul guerra Another dumba**-me-who got took by the alien!!! chicago, Illinois

There are a few more things I forgot to mention about this a**hole! First, I must mention to all that this man is really not a man! He lied to me about this too! I found out he wasn't a man when he walked out of the bathroom with what I thought was a penis in hand. In actuality, he had a tentacle (not to be confused with a testicle people-at least that's still the body part of a man)!! Nay! Paul Guerra lied to me because he led me to believe he was a human but in fact Paul Guerra IS AN ALIEN!!! With his tentacle, he tried wrapping me up and pulling me into his mouth. Yuck! I ran out of that place totally naked and full of green slime. I could hear a cruel evil laugh emanating from his apartment windows as I fled down the street. I will expose this man, errr, alien if its the last thing I do before they cart me away to the looney bin!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paul-guerra/chicago-Illinois-/paul-guerra-Another-dumba-me-who-got-took-by-the-alien-chicago-Illinois-1046805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paul guerra