Complaint Review: Paul RC Rosenthal

• Reported By: Samantha — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Paul RC Rosenthal
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Paul RC Rosenthal Dude Sleaze, likes the young girls Las Vegas, Nevada

What people are sayin here is true about this pig.

I am 4 months pregnant and my husband is serving overseas.  I was in vegas a few weeks ago for my best friends Bachelorette Party and we took this party bus thing.

The guy is scuzzy with me.  I would not drink due to my condition and he said " just one or two are ok?

He just would not stop flirting with me.  I flat out told him that if he could not see I am pregnant.  He said to me that pregnant girls turn him on.  And more cushion for the pushin.

I did not tell my girlfriend as she had a good time and I did not want to ruin her night etc.

But this guy Pauly is a pig of a man.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2012 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-RC-Rosenthal/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89109/Paul-RC-Rosenthal-Dude-Sleaze-likes-the-young-girls-Las-Vegas-Nevada-890965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul RC Rosenthal