Complaint Review: Paul Ryan

• Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Steve — New York United States of America
Paul Ryan
38 ketewomokee dr Huntington, New York United States of America

Paul Ryan NPC No payment after great turnaround for property inspections Huntington, New York

I did work for Paul Ryan. He did his business through another person that posted an ad on Craigslist. I fell for it. I used my money for driving expenses and busted my ass to get the job done in four trips. I never saw a dime. I spoke with him. He lied every time. He never intended to pay. Always citing some financial difficulties. I hope that Paul Ryan gets what he deserves. I empathize with all others ripped off by this slimy turd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 07:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paul-Ryan/Huntington-New-York-11743/Paul-Ryan-NPC-No-payment-after-great-turnaround-for-property-inspections-Huntington-New-Y-771663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul Ryan