Complaint Review: Pavillion Sports Club

• Updated: Wed, October 01, 2008

• Reported By:Maple Ontario
Pavillion Sports Club
130 Racco Parkway 130 Racco Parkway, Ontario Canada

Pavillion Sports Club Paid for swim class in Dec 2007 by credit card. Class was cancelled. I phoned them, submitted Refund Request from. Nothing worked. Today is Oct-01 2008 and I still have not received a refund Thornhill Ontario Canada

My wife paid for swim class in Dec 2007 by credit card. Class was cancelled. We phoned them, submitted Refund Request form, talked to Jennifer at Accouinting. Nothing worked. Today is Oct-01 2008 and we still have not received a refund.

My wife submitted a complaint to the Canadian Better Business Bureau (BBB). This is a silly organization obviously that can't help cosumers. They did not take any action.

I am not going to leave it like that.
I am going to talk to my lawyer.

My friend told me a similar story that happaned to her
and she was shocked with the rude and disguisting response from Jennifer after my friend demanded a refund.

Now I see it's true.

Hatelies
Maple, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2008 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pavillion-Sports-Club/130-Racco-Parkway-Ontario-L4J-8X9/Pavillion-Sports-Club-Paid-for-swim-class-in-Dec-2007-by-credit-card-Class-was-cancelled-377606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pavillion Sports Club