Complaint Review: Paving Scam

• Updated: Sat, October 12, 2013

• Reported By: ronniesranch — aspen Colorado
Paving Scam
aspen colorado aspen, Colorado USA

Paving Scam Galicer Eddie galicer paving scam high pressure fraud gypsy scam irish travelers fort worth texas

I would like to start to say i do not ever try to harm a small business in the hard economic times we are in but i have had a very bad experience with a con man with plenty of helpers... Well ill cut to the chase i am sitting in my house in snowmass colorado when i look at my window and see a white truck with a city construction police light flashing and a horn blowing at least 5 times so i step to my porch there is a man that is Urging me to come down stairs. He is in a panic says he is in a bind and he has a deal for me.He explains to me that my neighbor has up and canceled on a project because the snow and rain that had passed threw and soft my base course. Since i had exsisting asphalt he insisted my drive was stable i said whats the cost he said dont worry about the cost im lucky hes only going to charge for his material so i agreed. he showed up within 10 minutes with a tanker probably 12 men and at least 3 tractor trucks i thought this is the real deal. This was on friday saturday afternoon the had finished my project so i asked mr galicers foreman Jose Soto were he was at and what my total bill would cost and he replied you wont see Eddie tell monday he is probably at the horse track drinking and he laughed. Never thought much of it Eddie called me at 8 am on monday morning i told him it would be 12 noon before my return he said take your time i am doing some repair for your neighbor. I return my neighbor is getting a drive chip & sealed at 4 in the aftetnoon Eddie came to my home and presented me with a bill for 89,300.00 i wrote him a check 3 days later my father explains to me the irish traveler scam i called a local contractor he says my instalation on 12 thousand square feet of chip & seal should have cost no more than 15 grand. And that my neighbor was taken for over 29 grand i called the sherriff the said he is gone. I said yea with my money it makes me sick that this guy comes yo our community and takes are cash and hey hes gone so its ok........ Lets catch Eddie Galicer before he is gone you cannot give inflated bills To people that cant afford it and leave town and everything be fine..... Also a guy came trying to clean and seal are driveway within 10 days with daly asphalt him and Eddie had same accent WEIRD ASPHALT SAME ACCENT my brother explains irish travelers in america just beware Eddie Galicer is white male 25 to 35 very pushy and convincing rush you to make a quick decision evasive on giving pricing info DONT FALL FOR THIS SCAM i am a stroke victim and if i was not fresh out of hospital i would have never agreed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2013 08:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paving-Scam-/aspen-Colorado-81611/Paving-Scam-Galicer-Eddie-galicer-paving-scam-high-pressure-fraud-gypsy-scam-irish-trav-1091566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paving Scam