Complaint Review: PawerBall lottery

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Camelia R — Orlando Florida
PawerBall lottery
Taboro, North Carolina USA

PawerBall lottery hay seed i seen $379.00 to transfer my winnings but no money I got a NatinalStateBank were my money so call is 1,500,000.00 North Carolina United States North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Notice the URL

I got a email from the Centeral Intelillence saing I won $1,500,000.00 and I did what thay told me to do,PowerBall winnings Lottery # 3--17-10-25-23-(27) this is the number that saing I won $1,500,000.00 Central Intelellens and the money is in NationalStateBank no number I seent $379.00 to sumit my winnings I got the bank and my Pin and account number emial was dannishitltion163@163.com and processingdept@powwerball.com (24/7) assistance is available: I seent the money Western Union on 5/31/2013 to that address and 3 days letter I got my socal account number and UserID and Passwerd to get in the Bank account to bo the transfer but know thy say I must seen a Request to  Sumit a Clearance Certificate to our account Verification Department befor I can be fully approved for payment and Transfers,to my Bank of choosy the Bank had a emailaddress is

.....com">info@nnationlstate.com .I call the 919-707-0795 and thay tald me to call The PowerBall Lottery to get more inf on this mater and I did thay Told me is a scam .

I need to know how come thay are using this email to steph@cia.gov  first one thay sent me and the name of the Central Inteellins and http://win.powwerbaall.com/index/log/pd_stories.html)

Camelia-Orlando FL camelia.rios@att.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PawerBall-lottery-/Taboro-North-Carolina-27886/PawerBall-lottery-hay-seed-i-seen-37900-to-transfer-my-winnings-but-no-money-I-got-a-1058499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PawerBall lottery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Notice the URL

AUTHOR: Sipo - ()

Notice the the 2 W's in the web address. It's fake. Anytime that someone tells you to use Western Union, consider it a scam. I get at least 20 of these every single day.

It's like saying you won the "Yahoo" drawing and they have a live.com address or they may say go to yahooowinngs.com. Nothing but fake. Nobody died and left anybody a wealth of money to anyone. Then to make it look legitamate, they'll direct you to a news story online. By the way, Saddam Hussein's wife emailed me that she wants to share her husband hidden cash with me if I were to send her a release fee through Western Union. Her email address was like mrshussein@yahoo.com.