Complaint Review: Pawnee Leasing Company

• Reported By: natann78 — Racine Wisconsin
Pawnee Leasing Company
700 Centre Ave. Fort Collins, Colorado USA

Pawnee Leasing Company RIP OFF! Fort Collins Colorado

Pawnee Leasing Company is the worst lease company I have ever dealt with! They are scum bags, please do your research and see all the horrible complaints there are against them before you do business with them. I wish I had looked here first. I own a small business in Wisconsin and I was trying to lease a piece of equipment and I never received it and when I contacted Pawnee Leasing to ask them how can i pay them without even receiving my equipemnt I financed they had no sympathy and told me regardless I still owed them. Also after I signed my contract they came at me with some bogus "pre rent" payment that would not go towards any of my lease payments. I also got insurance coverage just like they asked for on the equipemnt I never received and they keep debiting my account and saying I dont have it covered. I am now fed up and have contacted a lawyer and will be suing them! Does anyone out there know of any class action lawsuits already filed against them??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pawnee-Leasing-Company/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80526/Pawnee-Leasing-Company-RIP-OFF-Fort-Collins-Colorado-1066065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pawnee Leasing Company