Complaint Review: PAWS Salon in Scottsdale

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Concerned Pet Owner — Scottsdale Arizona
PAWS Salon in Scottsdale
6830 E Fifth Avenue Scottsdale, Arizona USA

PAWS Salon in Scottsdale FILTHY EARS AND BUTTS AND DIRTY FACILITY Scottsdale Arizona

I picked up my dogs and when I got home I realized that their ears and butts were filthy!  Black and filthy!  I'm not even sure they were bathed!  I immediately cleaned all of their ears and bottoms, and will be bathing them soon, as soon as my husband can help me.  They looked groomed, as my dogs get shaved down all the way, but they were not clean.

Tracy's dogs had hair all over them as they laid under the tables where other dogs were being groomed.  The facility smelled of urine and I wish I had listened to my inner voice telling me something was wrong with this whole scene!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAWS-Salon-in-Scottsdale/Scottsdale-Arizona-85251/PAWS-Salon-in-Scottsdale-FILTHY-EARS-AND-BUTTS-AND-DIRTY-FACILITY-Scottsdale-Arizona-1140971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAWS Salon in Scottsdale