Complaint Review: pay pal safe cart

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: Barbara — Saint Petersburg Florida United States of America
pay pal safe cart

pay pal safe cart They made multiple (4) with drawls from mt bank account causing me to be over wrawn. Internet

I have had several with drawls from my bank acc't totalling $41.23.

I know of no reason why I would owe SafeCart any money. By them taking this money out of my account I became over drawn and had to pay $70. OD fees and have never recieved a thing.

I am a 70 year old on Social Security and cannot afford this.

This is just flat out rip off and has ruined my Holidays. Money for food and medications is about all I can afford. Not this other.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 03:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/pay-pal-safe-cart/internet/pay-pal-safe-cart-They-made-multiple-4-with-drawls-from-mt-bank-account-causing-me-to-b-984209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pay pal safe cart