Complaint Review: paycom net

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2002

• Reported By:QUINTRELL DOWNS
paycom net
box 68 valhalla ctre alberta canada Alberta, Canada U.S.A.

RIPPED OFF BY PAYCOM NET

i went in to one of there sites as a free trial, then i told them by email that i wished to cancel they said they would email me back when done, (well i was) no email back from them and 44.81 in 1 month was taken from my credit card .
i have gone over my limit on my card as they took this out and have had charges added to my account, i have had to block my card and cant get another till i pay what they took ,
I think that this is wrong and not fair on people who are new to the internet like myself
Sharon
Alberta, Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paycom-net/Alberta-Canada/RIPPED-OFF-BY-PAYCOM-NET-13788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paycom net