Complaint Review: paycom.net

• Updated: Fri, August 09, 2002

• Reported By:indianapolis in
paycom.net
1Paddress<63.57.227.48> , U.S.A.

paycom.net ripoff I don't know the company! My granddaughter was on line and gave out my information all she had was this internet address ripoff

*Consumer Suggestion: Here is their info.

My grand daughter was visiting over the weekend; gave my information out only saving this address 1paddress<63.57.227.48>
I was unaware of her doing this.

This morning I checked my bank account; there were (2) two deductions from my account! $2.00, $2.95, and $39.99.
Both were unexplained.

After checking with my Bank rep. I was told These charges were from Paycom.net. I spoke with her and she gave me the above mentioned address, however,she could give me no other information! She stated: "she only wrote the address, she forgot the name!"Cori is only twelve years old!

I'm at my wits-end! Is there any way I can stop any more deductions? Is there any way I can get My money back? Please help.

Thank you.

Toni
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paycomnet//paycomnet-ripoff-I-dont-know-the-company-My-granddaughter-was-on-line-and-gave-out-my-i-26286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paycom.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here is their info.

AUTHOR: Tom - ()

If you wish to talk to a customer service representative about a charge on your credit card, you can also call us 24/7/365. The toll-free number to our call center is (800) 893-8871