Complaint Review: paycom.net

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2002

• Reported By:Purcell mo
paycom.net
paycom.net Internet U.S.A.

paycom.net debited my bank card $29.99/2 months,,, and I never gave them authorization internet Internet

I noticed on my bank statement that there was a debit to Paycom.net for $29.99, I have never order any items on the intranet.

I usually just pay some payments over the intranet and had mever hadd a charge from any company associated with them. I called and asked and they did not use a internet service.

when I E-mailed them to find out why they were debiting my account, they of corse wanted and the info and my bank card/visa card number,, which I refused to give to them.

I was informed that they could not find any account with them
So I told them to refund my money and to stop debiting mu account.

barbara
joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paycomnet/internet/paycomnet-debited-my-bank-card-29992-months-and-I-never-gave-them-authorization-int-17324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paycom.net