Complaint Review: Payday Express USA

10685 B Hazelhurst Drive #13318 Houston, Texas USA
  • Phone: 818-666-7392 & 724-427701
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Payday Express USA Mark Scott Mark was very convincing and knew what to say to put me at easy. I was simply a fool. Houston Texas

I recieved a phone call telling me I was approved for a loan in the the amount I was requesting. I had went to several on line loan companys looking for a personal loan of $5000.00 to consolidate. They knew all my information they knew exactly how to represented themselves and had all the appropriate information needed to confirm that  they were indeed a loan company.

I was very weary at first but they kept giving the correct answers to the questions I would ask. While I knew that giving them a voucher would alert me to them being a fraudulent they did not ask me for that. They assured me that all those companies asking for that were frauds.

When checking into the OneVanilla Visa prepaid cards I found that a hold would be in place for 24 hours after activating the card so I felt confident I wasn't being played. Well I was !! Will the money hasn't been released to them at this time once it has been authorized it will be and I have been suckered out of $350.00 I really can't afford to lose.

Be very weary of anyone calling you!! Fool me once shame on me Fool me twice shame on me!!

I have filed a complaint with the BBC in Houston, Texas, sent a email to the United States Attorney Office requesting information on how to to processed from here and have also filed a complaint with the FTC, which I hope turns out to be fruitful but I am not holding my breath.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-Express-USA/Houston-Texas-77043/Payday-Express-USA-Mark-Scott-Mark-was-very-convincing-and-knew-what-to-say-to-put-me-at-1080655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday Express USA