Complaint Review: payday mobility

• Reported By: tammy — Charlotte North Carolina
payday mobility
Internet USA

payday mobility The lady lied to me. Internet

I found this paydday loan company on the enternet, the end of April. They approved me for a loan of $250. The lady told me that I would recieve the paperwork in the mail. She said that I coud pay it back into 2 payments. I asked if they were going to take it out of my bank accout and she said no. She told me that I would be mailing it back to them.

I started noticing that I had $37.50 taken out of my account on 5/3/13, 5/10/13, 5/17/13. I never got any paperwork from them in the mail,nor my email. I looked their number up on my bank account and called them. I thought that these amounts were going toward the money that I borrowed. The lady told me that these were all just interest toward the borrowed amount.

I got very upset. I told her that the lady, I first talked to, told me somthing totally different. She said that I would get charged this everyweek until I paid them back. I told her that I wanted them to take half of what I owe them in the next 2 weeks. I told her that I would never deal with their company ever again. They lied to me and the interest is too high.

I've dealt with a loan company over the internet before. I didn't have a problem with them. They even sent me the paperwork.

Thank you so much for your time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/payday-mobility/internet/payday-mobility-The-lady-lied-to-me-Internet-1051742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on payday mobility