Complaint Review: PAYDAY SUPPORT

PAYDAY SUPPORT
1216 AZALEA RD MOBILE, Georgia USA

PAYDAY SUPPORT SCAM ALERT TOTAL RIP OFFS LITERALLY MOBILE ALABAMA

Hello,

I am a single mother of four just trying to make it in the everyday world with not alot of support, and a job that doesnt pay well which is what leaded me to take out a few loans to help me get bye. When payday support called me i just couldnt believe it that they could help me end my debt, I paid them over 1400 dollars until i decided today I wasnt giving them another dime and wanted my money back because they had done nothing.

Iwas told that the money was non-refundable and i just wanted to die.... i have a set of twins that are 9months and a 7 and 9 year old that money that i jus threw away like that could have went towards diapers etc.... point being I am a single mother that was scamed and all of my loans hit my credit report and nothing was accomplished there were many months i had to go without alot of things to pay them it's just not fair how you can just be taken advantage of like that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYDAY-SUPPORT/MOBILE-Georgia-36693/PAYDAY-SUPPORT-SCAM-ALERT-TOTAL-RIP-OFFS-LITERALLY-MOBILE-ALABAMA-1058364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYDAY SUPPORT