Complaint Review: paydayloan

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: thisisbullshyt!!! — allentown Pennsylvania
paydayloan

paydayloan internet Internet

Angie from Allentown,pa. I apply paydayloan just to borrow about 2 grand online. Then that same day I got a call from them saying that approve so I'm thinking OK I probably gonna get it, they ask me to go on the website and go to freescoreusa. com so I did everything they told me to do. After it done they immediately hung up the phone on me and I thought it was the reception but I call them back and they never pick up the phone on me. then few weeks later they called me n left me voicemail saying some crazy shit, they said that I owe them money which I was never recieve from them and saying that I'm in big trouble I was completely loss ,I got more mad when they said they have a lawsuit against ma and they going to have FBI come and arrest me for not paying the money I owe them when I never receive any money from them and they stay threatened me about it I just dont pick up there call when they are soo unprofessional and rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paydayloan/internet/paydayloan-internet-Internet-1046578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paydayloan