Complaint Review: paydayloansmatters

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2013

• Reported By: CM — Waipahu Hawaii United States of America
paydayloansmatters

paydayloansmatters paydayloans10ukhw.com Website hacking, website traffic ridirecting, black hat SEO, Internet

Hello,

to anyone using paydayloansfromnowon.com or similar site from them, please don't and I'll tell you why.

I am not even a customer and the most unusual way they have targeted my business, what I do is generate online hits and online traffic for my customers and also leads and our service is great and we always deliver results.

What this company did is hack my customer sites, wrote a javascript on their header in their site and directed the traffic to their site, not to just one but over 100 of my customers, and my company is not the only one, sometimes you'll see as your surfing online some sites are listed as compromised (hacked) by google because this and many other companies as doing it, they are leeching SEO/traffic generation companies hard work and hacking sites to get online traffic and making people who paid  for those services loose money.

Please just be careful before applying for a loan and look up the company or they might rip you off and steal all your hard earn cash, if I find more sites ill post it below.

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2013 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paydayloansmatters/internet/paydayloansmatters-paydayloans10ukhwcom-Website-hacking-website-traffic-ridirecting-bla-996278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paydayloansmatters