Complaint Review: paygot.com

• Updated: Fri, August 02, 2013

• Reported By: intern — covina California
paygot.com
, Select State/Province USA

paygot.com www.paygot.com,paygot.com exchange Scam paygot.com exchange scam keeps money and there is no real exchange service california

Paygot.com is a big scam!

I sent $100 through paygot.com to exchange to paypal. As soon as money was sent a message came up telling me i would receive my exchange within 10 minutes. Well it's now been 9 days, no exchange and they will not answer any of my emails. This company is a complete sham of thieves, nothing more. I am far from done. I have submitted a complaint to ther FTC and to the cyber crime unit.

I am going to continue to fight till this fraudulent site gets shut down. If anyone else has been scammed by this company i suggest you file as many reports as you can so this doesn't happen to anymore innocent people. We are hard workers in a bad economy that cannot jst allow some foreign lowlife scam artist to take our money. This is not a charity. i did not give my money to a homeless person, It was stolen from a scammer that is out in the open scamming people. we really need to get rid of these scammers one by one. Beware of paygot.com!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paygotcom/Select-StateProvince/paygotcom-wwwpaygotcompaygotcom-exchange-Scam-paygotcom-exchange-scam-keeps-money-a-1072580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paygot.com