Complaint Review: Payless Appliances

• Reported By: Duane — Mesa Arizona
Payless Appliances
347 E Southern Av #108 Mesa, Arizona USA

Payless Appliances Outright crooks, liars, cheats. Absolute scum Mesa Arizona

These people are rip off artists. I needed a cheap fridge to get us through until we redo our kitchen next year. I asked the salesperson how old the fridge was that I was interested in. She told me it was 4 years old. I got the fridge home and all was well for a few days until the temperature started going up (a few days after the 24-hour return policy the salesperson stated). My husband checked the refrigerant level and noted that there was a brand new linkage on the canister, and that they probably had just recharged it before delivery. Upon further investigation, we determined that the fridge was actually 13 years old. After recharging the refrigerant, we experienced the same problem a few days later. Lesson learned - do your research. Do NOT purchase anything from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Appliances-/Mesa-Arizona-85210/Payless-Appliances-Outright-crooks-liars-cheats-Absolute-scum-Mesa-Arizona-1073569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Appliances