- Report: #1142652
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental
Payless Car Rental5301 McCoy Road Orlando, Florida USA
Payless Car Rental Overcharged. Fraud. Ripped off Orlando Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
They overcharged for insurance that was needed. Did not credit gas that was left in tank and charged a toll fee 2 monthes later
1. On January 11th I arrived at Payless car rental. I got greeted by the Manager Hussien?? he was very rude. He stated that I had to have the insurance that payless provides or I could not take the car. Which was a lie. I want a refund on this. I had coverage on my own personal insurance.
2. He gave me an option not to fill up gas and they do it when I brought car back for return. At that point they would only charge what was used and a refund would be submitted. This never happened. I called several times and was left on hold.
3. 3/31/14 - I received a charge on my debit card or $15.75. When I called this 3rd party toll place. They stated I went through a toll. Which is a lie. They said they have it photographed. I asked for copy and they would not provide.
1866-285-6265 is the phone number
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental/Orlando-Florida-32812/Payless-Car-Rental-Overcharged-Fraud-Ripped-off-Orlando-Florida-1142652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.