Complaint Review: Payless Car Rental

• Reported By: Matt — Woonsocket Rhode Island
Payless Car Rental
5301 McCoy Road Orlando, Florida USA

Payless Car Rental Overcharged. Fraud. Ripped off Orlando Florida

They overcharged for insurance that was needed. Did not credit gas that was left in tank and charged a toll fee 2 monthes later
1. On January 11th I arrived at Payless car rental. I got greeted by the Manager Hussien?? he was very rude. He stated that I had to have the insurance that payless provides or I could not take the car. Which was a lie. I want a refund on this. I had coverage on my own personal insurance.

2. He gave me an option not to fill up gas and they do it when I brought car back for return. At that point they would only charge what was used and a refund would be submitted. This never happened. I called several times and was left on hold.

3. 3/31/14 - I received a charge on my debit card or $15.75. When I called this 3rd party toll place. They stated I went through a toll. Which is a lie. They said they have it photographed. I asked for copy and they would not provide.
1866-285-6265 is the phone number

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payless-Car-Rental/Orlando-Florida-32812/Payless-Car-Rental-Overcharged-Fraud-Ripped-off-Orlando-Florida-1142652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payless Car Rental