Complaint Review: PAYLESS ONLINE TRAVEL

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: Omar Alhamdani — Calgary Alberta Canada
PAYLESS ONLINE TRAVEL
513 - 3208 8th Avenue NE Calgary, Alberta United States of America

PAYLESS ONLINE TRAVEL they issued an airline ticket, then decided that we should pay 400 $ ,more than the agreed price, with extremly bad communication skills Calgary, Alberta

*Consumer Comment: Caution...

*Author of original report: We think that the problem is solved

On May 18, 2012 I went to the Payless travel to book a ticket for my wife to Iraq, we agreed on a price, (which I paid in full). Only to my surprise, the company called me the next day (after issuing me the air ticket and sending it by the email) demanding 400$ more than the agreed price, and they told me that the ticket is revoked until I pay the extra 400$.
after a full week of calling them (min 10 times per day) with no feedback from them what so ever, they finally told my wife, that it is either that we pay another 400$ more than the agreed price, Or there is no ticket.

I really did not think that such behaviors are available in Canada until I meet these people

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PAYLESS-ONLINE-TRAVEL/Calgary-Alberta-/PAYLESS-ONLINE-TRAVEL-they-issued-an-airline-ticket-then-decided-that-we-should-pay-400-887764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PAYLESS ONLINE TRAVEL

Caution...

AUTHOR: patti - (United States of America)

Did you check with the airline to see if a reservation was actually made?  I would be very careful.  This may or may not be a scam to get more money out of you and you will still not end up with an airline ticket.

We think that the problem is solved

AUTHOR: Omar Alhamdani - (Canada)

I contacted the agency today and they are trying to give us a discount to make everyone happy, so I think now that the problem is solved there will be no need to go ahead with my complaint anymore.

regards