Complaint Review: payliance

• Submitted: Sat, April 20, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: shani — chicago Illinois
payliance

payliance ruined my name. cost me financialy. best part they have the wrong person! Internet

A company by the name of payliance put a judgment against me. so of course i sent for my credit report and there it was. i immediately called to let them know they have the wrong person, the name on my credit report is not mine its even spelt different and the address is not mine either its a completely different STATE.

After talking with a guy by the name of keith for a week giving him my drivers license and social numbers they still could not find it, I tried to tell them thats because its not me. then they asked for my bank account number and of course i did NOT give it to them.

At this point i asked for a supervisor she asked me if there were any account numbers on my credit report there was so i gave them to her and eventually she found it. NOW  THEY KNOW ITS NOT ME FINALLY! she told me i have to fax credit report drivers licence etc to the dispute depatment i have done this but have heard nothing.

since then i have called payliance and asked for the dispute departments phone number many times. they WILL NOT give it to me. to say they were unpleasant at this point is an understatment they did give me an email address but it went nowhere so i still don,t know whats going on.

In the mean time this judgment on my credit report has cost me $200.00 dollars a year extra for car insurance thats how i new they were on my credit report the insurance people let me know. im also in the process of either renting or buying a place and we all know what that means if you have a judgment against you!

to say the whole thing has been a frustrating night mare is lame i feel totally ripped of and scamed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/payliance/internet/payliance-ruined-my-name-cost-me-financialy-best-part-they-have-the-wrong-person-Inte-1044801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on payliance