Complaint Review: payment protection ppd

• Reported By: Crampa — Richmond Hts Ohio USA
payment protection ppd
www.discovercard.com Internet United States of America

payment protection ppd phone 877-883-1959, payment protection prepaid, Internet

A fee of $11.15 showed up on 10/09/09 for 'payment protection ppd 1-877-883-1959' on my Discover card statement in the misc section. I googled the phone# and there was a link to Discover. I called my regular Discover card phone#, 800-DISCOVER. I was informed that I must have somehow signed up, but because I was within the first 30 days I could cancel my enrollment in the plan. I was transferred to another person where it was agreed that the enrollment would be cancelled. I think I'm relieved that Discover acknowledged they had such a department, but If I hadn't noticed the unusual charge on my statement it would've continued every month. We shall see. I will update this if I don't get a refund and get removed from the plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2009 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/payment-protection-ppd/internet/payment-protection-ppd-phone-877-883-1959-payment-protection-prepaid-Internet-508075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on payment protection ppd