• Report: #1111926

• Submitted: Tue, December 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 02, 2014

• Reported By: africanakzoo — Kalamazoo Michigan

Payment Systems CROOKS Los Angeles California

Payment Systems has tried to rob me blind! I have spent all my time and energy fighting back against these crooks. Same story as all the others, promised to save my company money and now claim I owe them thousands. They have even STOLEN money from my bank account!!! I am too exhausted from this to go into further detail but if you are having similar issues please contact me at my store Africana in Kalamazoo, Michigan since I cannot provide contact information.  We need to band together!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payment-Systems/Los-Angeles-California-90017/Payment-Systems-CROOKS-Los-Angeles-California-1111926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payment Systems