Complaint Review: paymentcenter@martbill.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Kate — Internet United Kingdom
paymentcenter@martbill.com

paymentcenter@martbill.com After ordering from this website my account no longer exists and after trying to contact them several times i have heard nothing. INTERNET

Having purchased an item of clothing from this website i now have the sick 'deep in the pit of my stomach' feeling that I'm never going to see this item of clothing and that I've just lost 50 (the item i bought was a Christmas present). I created an account with them before purchasing the item and since i have made the payment it is saying my account doesn't exist. After creating the account AGAIN it is saying there is no history of my orders... My payment went through and had what seemed like all the security checks, when i had put in my card details and pressed 'proceed' an alert came up on my screen saying it may be seen by a third party and asking if i want to continue. I immediately pressed 'cancel' but the page froze and the payment went through anyway. I then received an email from paymentcenter@martbill.com giving me my transaction number/merchant number etc with an email address saying i could contact them at any time with any queries. Having felt concerned i emailed them and have heard nothing back. I have also emailed the clothing website numerous times (to which it says they will get back to you in 1-3 hours) and have heard nothing back either. Has anyone else heard anything back from them or received their goods?

I could do without this with Christmas fast approaching.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/paymentcentermartbillcom/internet/paymentcentermartbillcom-After-ordering-from-this-website-my-account-no-longer-exists-a-982908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on paymentcenter@martbill.com